Paladin’s Definition of Stalking
“A pattern of unwanted, fixated and obsessive behaviour which is intrusive and causes fear of violence or serious alarm or distress”
Paladin NSAS, a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Paladin is a trauma-informed service established to assist high risk victims of stalking in England and Wales. Our unique team of accredited Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworkers (ISACs) ensure that high risk victims of stalking are supported and that a coordinated community response is developed locally to keep victims and their children safe.
Stalking is a pattern of repeated and persistent unwanted behaviour that is intrusive and engenders fear, it is when one person becomes fixated or obsessed with another and the attention is unwanted. Threats may not be made but victims may still feel scared. Importantly threats are not required for the criminal offence of stalking to be prosecuted.
- Provide trauma informed support, advice and advocacy to high risk victims
- Raise awareness of dangers and risks of stalking
- Provide university accredited ISAC training and CPD accredited training to professionals
- Analyse the application of the stalking law
- Campaign on behalf of victims of stalking
- Develop a “Knowledge Hub͛”– a single port of call for any victim seeking the best support and safety advice, for a professional seeking information about how to respond to stalking and principles of an effective advocacy service
If you need to report an incident of stalking call 101. If you are in danger dial 999.
Please can any media inquiries be directed to Rachel Horman, Chair of Media Group 07739 237 496 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now donate to Paladin with no extra cost via purchases with Amazon by using the following link: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1163801-0
Paladin are pleased to launch a dedicated specialist young people’s Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworker (ISAC). The specialist advocate will be working with 16 to 25 year olds, funded by the Tudor Trust.
Paladin are looking for 8-10 volunteers across England and Wales who are 16-25 years, who have an interest in helping to develop ways in which we support young victims.read more
Emma is fundraising so that the Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworkers can reach and help more victims of #stalking. This is life saving work please donate to Emma's Just Giving pageread more
We are delighted that our Ambassador John Clough was awarded an MBE by HRH The Duke of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace on March 28 2019.read more