Paladin NSAS, (trading as Paladin-National Stalking Advocacy Service),a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Paladin was established to assist high risk victims of stalking in England Wales in July 2013 following the highly successful Stalking Law Reform Campaign in Parliament spearheaded by Laura Richards and others. Our unique team of accredited Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworkers (ISACs) ensure that high risk victims of stalking are supported and that a coordinated community response is developed locally to keep victims and their children safe.
Stalking is a pattern of repeated and persistent unwanted behaviour that is intrusive and engenders fear, it is when one person becomes fixated or obsessed with another and the attention is unwanted. Threats may not be made but victims may still feel scared. Importantly threats are not required for the criminal offence of stalking to be prosecuted.
Call our helpline on 020 3866 4107.
Aims of our service:
- Provide advice to victims of stalking and advocacy to high risk victims of stalking
- Raise awareness of dangers and risks of stalking
- Provide training to professionals
- Scrutinise the new stalking laws
- Campaign on behalf of victims
- Develop a victim’s network of support