We are growing and are now looking to recruit an Young Persons Stalking Advocate and Schools Development Worker
Job Title: Young Persons Stalking Advocate and Schools Development Worker
Organisation: Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service
Salary: £20,500- £22,500 PA (depending on experience)
Hours: Full time 36.5 hrs (Term-Time only will be considered) 8% Pension contribution
Location: This post is based in East Lancashire
Outline of Role: This is a dual role and will contribute to the success and growth of Paladins young people’s provisions. A key role will be working in partnership with Lancashire Domestic Abuse providers on a specialist Domestic Abuse community-based services offer for children & young people (CYP). This role will also include supporting young victims of stalking from across England and Wales. This involves advocating for them through the criminal justice system and offering relevant advice and advocacy to reduce risk and improve safety in a multiagency setting.
The qualities we are looking for include;
- Excellent understanding of challenges and barriers affecting young people
- Good understanding of stalking including the impact of stalking, domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender based violence on young victim/survivors and their children.
- Ability to engage with young people both 121 and in groups in an engaging and impactful manner
- An Understanding of the principles of risk assessment, safety planning and risk management
- An Understanding of the impact of trauma and the need for trauma informed support
Interviews will take place as applications are received and closed when a suitable applicant is appointed.
How to Apply:
Does this sound like the role for you? If so read through the Job Description and Person Specification. Still interested and would like the opportunity to join our excellent dedicated team then complete the application form and email it to email@example.com
All the best.