We are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator & Data Analyst to join our pioneering team at Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service. If you are interested please follow the links at the end of this page.
Job Title: Office Coordinator & Data Analyst
Organisation: Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Hours: Four days a week, 32 hours per week. Three days as Office Coordinator, one day as Data Analyst
Outline of Role:
Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service provides support to over 1000 people each year. An Office Coordinator will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the service including administrative and financial systems. On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities include supporting management of the office via admin systems, Paladin client database, website and finances as well as supporting the team and providing information to those contacting the office.
- Provide up-to-date, accurate and relevant data analysis
- Collate and analyse raw data in order to maintain the service focus, inform future strategy, analyse data for funders, collate feedback from service users and develop and implement databases
- Set data quality standards and controls for data entry.
- Respond quickly to requests for data
- Work well under pressure
- Collect unique and pioneering data to inform the true extent, nature and prevalence of stalking in the UK including: the impact of stalking on victims and the journey of a victim through our service, perpetrator behaviours, the impact of Paladin’s intervention and criminal justice outcome.
- Identify trends and patterns of information
The qualities we are looking for include;
- Experience of operating and developing office and IT systems, financial administration, including following financial procedure, keeping accounts, raising invoices and processing expenses
- Excellent IT skills including ability to use SAGE, Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet
- Good communication skills – in person, on the telephone, in writing and at meetings
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to present data in a format for management meetings and funders
- Have a good eye for detail
- Understanding of the issues of confidentiality
- Working well in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing and presenting findings
- Holding a relevant qualification in Mathematics / Computer Science / Social Sciences
- An interest / understanding of stalking including the impact of domestic abuse, sexual
violence and gender based violence on victim/survivors and their children.
- Able to use SPSS – Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
This post is based in Central London and is a fixed term contract subject to funding.
Closing Date: April 10 2017