We are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator & Data Analyst to join our pioneering team at Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service.
Job Title: Office Coordinator & Data Analyst (based in Central London)
Organisation: Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Hours: Four days a week, 32 hours per week. Three days as Office Coordinator, one day as Data Analyst
Outline of combined role: fixed term contract subject to funding.
Paladin National Stalking Advocacy Service provides support to over 1000 people each year. An Office Coordinator will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the service including administrative and financial systems. On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities include supporting management of the office via admin systems, Paladin client database, website and finances as well as supporting the team and providing information to those contacting the office. The qualities we are looking for include:
- Good communication skills – in person, on the telephone, in writing and at meetings.
- Financial administration, including following financial procedure, keeping accounts, raising invoices and processing expenses.
- Excellent IT skills including ability to use Invoice packages, Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to present data in a format for management meetings and funders.
- Understanding of the issues of confidentiality
- Working well in a team as well as independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Report writing and presenting finding
- Collate and analyse raw data in order to maintain the service focus, inform future strategy, analyse data for funders, collate feedback from service users and develop and implement databases.
- Set data quality standards and controls for data entry.
- Respond quickly to requests for data.
- Identify trends and patterns of information.
- Collect unique and pioneering data to inform the true extent, nature and prevalence of stalking in the UK including the impact of stalking on victims and the journey of a victim through our service, perpetrator behaviours, the impact of Paladin’s intervention and criminal justice outcomes.
- Hold a relevant qualification in Mathematics / Computer Science / Social Sciences.
- An interest / understanding of stalking including the impact of domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender based violence on victim/survivors and their children.
Closing Date: 23rd May 2017
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for this role, the full job description and application form please email email@example.com.